Wedding Year Locked for Kajal Aggarwal !

Actress Kajal Aggarwal has finally
the locked her wedding date, Yes
the actress who participated in the
promotions of Yevadu revealed she
will get knot tied in three years.' I'm
having my bag full of South films. So
there is no question of getting
married now. Only after three years,
I'll get the knot tied. Just three
years, I'll pack up', said Kajal, in a
candid revelation.
28 Years seductress went on to add
that she hasn't found Mr.Right yet
"I haven't find the right guy and I'm
looking for him. Once I find him,
marriage will be imminent." When
asked on what her preference was
She said he must be Tall and should
be perfect match to her.
On a professional note the Kajal
recently dropped out of
Udhayanidhi's Nanbenda to star in
Ram Cheran upcoming flick to be
directed by Krishna Vamsi.

Like Our Facebook Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tollywood Star Hats Tamannah's Marriage